DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not So Haunted House

Friday, October 23rd we went with MawMaw to The Magic House for their Not So Haunted House. Kaitlynn had fun going around and getting autographs. She enjoyed climbing on the bean stalk, having a drink and snack at the snack shop and playing in the Curious George exhibit (oh and getting candy). That is until she got bit. Yeah, you read that correctly. We were in the Curious George exhibit and Kaitlynn was on the rocket ship that is also a slide. This little girl (around Kaitlynn's age) climbed up the steps, grabbed Kaitlynn's face and bit her on the forehead. I started yelling at the girl's mom that her daughter was biting my daughter and to get her as I was trying to get Kaitlynn away from the little girl. Kaitlynn was freaked out. She has never had anyone do that before. I think she was in shock. I was furious! Thankfully the little girl didn't break the skin, but it came close. You could see blood under the skin on Kaitlynn's forehead.

After that, we went to Taco Bell to get some quick food and calm down (and make sure Kaitlynn was OK). Kaitlynn had to use the bathroom and slipped on water on the bathroom floor. She got a big goose egg on the back of her head. The Taco Bell workers didn't even ask if she was OK. They just gave us a bag of ice for her head (because we asked for one). Kaitlynn was pretty much done after that. My poor baby girl had one hell of a night. I was pretty much done, too. If one more thing happened to my child, someone was going to be sorry!

To view pictures of Kaitlynn in her costume and at the Not So Haunted House, check out my other blog. Email me at everydaymamadrama@yahoo.com if you need the link.

No comments: