DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Zoo Again

Friday, Kaitlynn, Olivia and I met Eileen, Gabe and Merci at the Zoo. We went into the Children's Zoo first.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kaitlynn & Gabe at Zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

After the Children's Zoo, we went into River's Edge, where Lisa, Brendan and Molly met up with us for lunch.
After River's Edge, Eileen, Gabe and Merci went home. Lisa, Brendan, Molly, Kaitlynn, Olivia and I stayed to see the bears and penguins.

Friday evening, MawMaw, Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to my brother and SIL's for dinner. We brought them a bunch of tomatoes from our garden because our window sill is totally full. We had a great time drinking margaritas and beer and dinner was great. Kaitlynn loves Sissy (my niece) and would not leave her alone. She also likes Nate (my nephew), but was a little shy because he had 2 friends over. She is shy of older boys.

No comments: