DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Girl

Sunday night after Kaitlynn got off the phone with MawMaw she said "I love her sooo much!" She is such a sweet little girl! I am so glad that she has such a great bond with her MawMaw. You know in the beginning of her life, the goal was for her to bond with me and daddy, but as she gets older it is so important for her to bond with other people. I want her to bond with the people she feels most important and that will be around for her for the right reasons. People that won't hurt her and will show her unconditional love.

Read more random things about Kaitlynn on my new blog. If you haven't checked it out, just email me at everydaymamadrama@yahoo.com for the link.

No comments: