DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

End of July Photos

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: July End of Month Photos
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Here are some pictures from the end of July. On July 27th, Kaitlynn and I met the Mommy and Toddler Playgroup at Suson Park. Later that evening we went to dinner with MawMaw. July 28th we met Eileen, Merci, Gabe, Emily and Ella at Kangaroo Kids then went to McDonald's for lunch. Wednesday the 29th, Kaitlynn, Dave, Olivia and I went to Grant's Farm. That evening Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went to visit Great Grandma. Kaitlynn attended a dental visit on the 30th.

To view more photos or read more about what we've been up to, check out my other blog. Don't have the link, email me at everydaymamadrama@yahoo.com.

No comments: