DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Begins

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: August 2-16
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

On August 2nd, Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went to Grant's Farm. August 4th, Kaitlynn, Olivia, MawMaw and I went to the Zoo for a short visit. On the 6th, Dave, Kaitlynn, MawMaw, Olivia and I went to Citygarden for the first time. After Olivia went home, we went to Lone Elk Park and then celebrated Brandon's birthday at Happy Joe's. The 7th, Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to the Zoo. The 15th, Kaitlynn, Dave and I attended Addison's birthday party. The 16th Dave, Kaitlynn, MawMaw, MawMaw Tommie and I went to Eckert's for peach and blackberry picking.

No comments: