DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Day, New Things

Saturday I didn't have time to give Kaitlynn a bath before we went to Cotton Babies for the Grand Opening, so I brought her bath stuff to my mom's.
Kaitlynn's bath towel is from Avon. Isn't she adorable?
After being at Cotton Babies almost all day, my mom, Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to Target and Wal-Mart. After shopping we were going to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant, but it started storming while we were in Wal-Mart, so we decided to just stay there and eat at Blimpies.
I bought some bows for Kaitlynn's hair. She still doesn't have much hair, but I am dying to be able to put bows in her hair.
She is modeling her new sun hat. We lost her other sun hat after our trip to Florida in March.
I couldn't help but try the Robeez on her that I won at Cotton Babies. I don't care if they are for boys, they look awfully cute on her.

No comments: