DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Love Freebies

Yesterday Cotton Babies had it's grand opening. Kaitlynn and I got there at 10AM because the first 50 customers got a free pair of BabyLegs and the next 50 got a free Bumkins bib. We were number 36. I purchased a Bumkins Waterproof Junior Bib and got a free pair of cream colored BabyLegs. They had stripped BabyLegs, but I wanted to get a neutral pair because Kaitlynn already has the neopolitan ones.

For making a purchase I also got a free tube of Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment and a coupon to use next month.


While Kaitlynn and I were there we registered for 5 drawings. They were having drawings every half hour, but you had to be present to win. I registered for a Bumkins gift set, Phil & Ted's Me Too Portable High Chair, BumGenius package, a pair of Robeez Tredz White Sandals, and another BumGenius package. Kaitlynn and I stayed for the first 3 raffles, then went to my mom's. My mom and I went back up there with Kaitlynn. I had my mom register for 5 drawings. She registered for a pair of Robeez Metallic Pink shoes, Moby Wrap and a Baby O Nursing Scarf, 12 piece package of KickyPants Baby Clothes, Medela Breastpump and Medela Sleeping Bra, and BumGenius package. We didn't win the Robeez drawing, however, they raffled off 6 pairs of Robeez. 2 of them were unclaimed because the people were not there so we played a trivia game about cloth diapers. I won both pairs, but was only given one pair. They are for boys, but are cute.


After I won the shoes, Dave met us up there. I had him put in for the last 4 drawings. I ended up buying 2 used BumGenius diapers. With my purchase I got a free Bumkins Starter Bib, a tube of Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment, a free yellow Kushies Swimsuit Diaper, and another coupon.

While we were hanging out at the store, the staff handed out samples of Nature's Baby Organics Face & Body Moisturizer and Nature's Baby Organics Shampoo & Body Wash and FreshBaby tips and recipe cards. My mom purchased Kaitlynn 2 pairs of BabySoy socks in pink and green. She also received a free Kushies Swimsuit (in red), Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment, and a coupon for next month. We had a good time, even though we didn't win any of the huge giveaways.

No comments: