DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Hospital

Monday, March 29th I ran some errands for MawMaw. She had the scope procedure done and called soon after to say she was doing well. When I saw the phone number from the hospital appear on my cell about an hour after the procedure started, I got very nervous. It was MawMaw saying that she was out of the procedure, awake and feeling fine! They also checked her heart again and said her heart was still doing great. The chest x-ray was better, too.
Kaitlynn played outside with a friend, but then had to come in to take a nap (since she was having a major meltdown). Later, Kaitlynn and Aidan played outside with friends.

Tuesday, Kaitlynn and I visited MawMaw at the hospital, then came home to babysit. We ran some errands and I went back up to the hospital that evening. They started PT on MawMaw to get her up walking around.

Wednesday, we ran some errands. We purchased MawMaw a new pair of pajamas to wear while in the hospital.

No comments: