DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of the blog's owner.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sick Again and Christmas Crafts

Kaitlynn came down with the stomach virus last week. She had diarrhea and was vomiting. The vomiting lasted about 7 hours.

Sunday evening, Kaitlynn woke up from a late nap with a barking cough. Sound familiar? Yeah, I think she has croup again. She had it right before Thanksgiving. I don't understand how my very healthy little girl went from hardly ever getting sick to being sick a lot. This year she has had an ear infection, several viruses, croup, stomach virus and now croup again. The only thing that has changed is that I am doing in-home childcare. But it's not like I have a house full of kids. I typically only have 1 child at a time, sometimes 2.

We are giving her children's Motrin and sitting in the bathroom frequently for the steam from the shower. I just hate seeing her not feeling well. I am really concerned with how often she has been sick lately. We need to purchase a new humidifier. We've never liked the one we purchased when she was first born. It's The First Years American Red Cross Cool Mist Humidifier. I just don't think it works and have never noticed a difference when we have used it.

Kaitlynn worked on some Christmas crafts Wednesday afternoon when she was feeling a little better. She had so much fun making these crafts. We had some photo Christmas cards left over, so I cut her pictures out and she pasted them to a couple of wreaths. She made a photo wreath for MawMaw, too. She enjoyed cutting the pictures of mommy and daddy and pasting them on a separate wreath.
Here's just a few of the crafts she made.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Sorry haven't commented in a while! And I'm sorry Kaitlynn was sick over the holidays, hopefully she's all better and doesn't get sick anymore. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!